Your Legacy can become a part of Better Together’s future.
Leaving a bequest in your will means that you are leaving a legacy of creating valued roles and relationships for people with a disability, so they have stronger natural safeguards and community connections into the future.
When you leave Better Together in your will you are generously providing us with the means to deliver opportunities such as;
- Developing independent life skills
- Creating natural ongoing lifelong safeguards in valued roles and relationships
- Disability services
- Provide meaningful employment
- Educate the community and businesses about inclusiveness and access.
Protecting those you love and leaving a legacy might be something you desire to do however the process can be daunting. If you already have a Will, or are considering one, there are a number of differing ways you might like to go about it.
- you might choose to leave a percentage of your estate
- a specific amount of money,
- the whole or part of the residue
- Shares or an ongoing donation through a perpetual trust.
Big or small, every bequest helps us continue the work we do.
Simply include the following wording in your Will:
I give to Better Together Assoc Inc ABN 92554430874 of 1-11 Toovey Street, Caboolture Queensland [the rest and residue of my estate OR % of the rest and residue of my Estate OR $ OR [fully describe shares or specific property]] for the general charitable purposes of the Association and I declare that receipt of the Treasurer of the Association for the time being of the Association shall be sufficient discharge of my trustees duties without the need for my trustee to see to the application thereof.
If Better Together Assoc Inc ABN 92554430874 cannot receive a gift, then that gift will be made to the charitable organisation in Australia which my executor considers most nearly fulfils the objects I intend to benefit.
If you require any more information please contact us