Better Together is a community responsive organisation that supports people with Mental Health Issues and Disabilities in the Moreton Bay Region. Delivering 2 services our Better Supports service and Better Employment
Better Together is a registered National Disability insurance Scheme (NDIS) service provider. We provide innovative services and supports for people with a disability and mental health issues in a 1:1 setting. including;
- Accessing community
- supports in the home
- Job Readiness skills and training
- supported holidays
- Supports in your employment
- Daily Living skill development
- travel/transport training
- volunteering opportunities
- paid employment
Better Together is also a funded Skilling Queensland for Work for Work provider supporting long term employed individuals into employment. Our 2 programs provide courses and wrap around supports
- Better Outcomes – Certificate II in Retail Services
- Better Pathways – Certificate III in Individual Supports
Better Together believes that:
- The Moreton Bay Region is a better and richer community because of the inclusion and participation of people with a disability, that people living with disability can and do contribute to the development of the community.
- That Moreton Bay Citizens will go out of their way to welcome people with a disability.
- That there are many people in the Moreton Bay Region who would not only be willing, but who would bend over backwards, to make a positive change in the life of a person with a disability, if they were presented with the opportunity to do so.
- That our community is asset and leadership rich and that our role is to bridge this to community need.
- That people with a disability are entitled to a lifestyle which is based on the same rights and opportunities as other citizens.
- That people with disabilities, with varying amounts of assistance, can participate as equals in the social, economic and civic life of the community.